Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I LOVE VINCENT LONGO WE DO NOT HAVE IT IN PANAMA.THIS LIPGLOSS IS EXCELLENT TO USE OVER A NUDE COLOR.I USE # 712 FROM CLARINS THEN I APPLY THE LIPGLOSS. SUPER NICE AND SEXY LOOK. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO THE GIRLS!!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Vincent Longo Perfect Shine Lipgloss 1 ea
Product Description:
Get the luscious lips of an angel with Vincent Longo Perfect Shine Lip Gloss - Cherros. This super smooth, glassy gloss provides intense shine and soft, silky texture. As it glides over your lips it creates the perfect balance of vibrant color and shiny shimmer. The super sleek formula is infused with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to add moisture and condition your lips. Vanilla Extract gives this gloss a delicious fragrance and Micro pearls let your lips positively glisten as they catch the light. Cherros is a juicy strawberry shade.
Want to buy Vincent Longo Perfect Shine Lipgloss 1 ea at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment