Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have super oily skin -not your average oily skin, the sort where a 9am makeup application is sure to have a t-zone oil slick by 10am sort of oily skin.Not so if I use this stuff!I'm light/medium skinned and the porcelain is a little too pink for me, however the golden banana is just right!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Vincent Longo Pressed Powder
Product Description:
Make your face a perfect canvas with the soft, feather-light finish of Vincent Longo Pressed Face Powder - Cafe Creme. This ultra lightweight powder is triple milled and contains silk fibers so it blends completely and has an invisible, residue-free finish. The super soft formula absorbs surface oil and sets foundation and concealer with a smooth, matte finish. Once you have brushed your face into a smooth canvas, eye and cheek color will glide right over the powder without streaking. Café Crème is a glazed pecan shade.
Want to buy Vincent Longo Pressed Powder at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment