Sunday, July 3, 2011

Review of Whish Pomegranate Sugar Scrub 340g/12oz

Whish Pomegranate Sugar Scrub 340g/12oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My first thought on the body scrub is this is not your mama's body scrub lol.
I loved it!I put it on and than noticed right away that I was left with my skin feeling soft and moist.I've got extremely dry "alligator" legs, so that's like mission impossible for most lotions to accomplish -- even those ones that say they do it, I've never had any of them actually do it the way this one did.The avocado oil trapped in the moisture and I didn't have to apply lotion on afterwards.For those of us who don't have a ton of time for a routine this is essential for us!

*review product provided

Click Here to see more reviews about: Whish Pomegranate Sugar Scrub 340g/12oz

Product Description:
Buy Whish Exfoliators & Scrubs - Whish Pomegranate Sugar Scrub 340g/12oz. How-to-Use: Apply body scrub to loofah or wash cloth and cleanse body from the shoulders down in a circular motion and rinse.

Buy Now

Want to buy Whish Pomegranate Sugar Scrub 340g/12oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment