Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Review of CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Head for Normal Skin

CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Head for Normal Skin
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have used this face brush for over a year now, faithfully. I have found it to be a superior method for washing my face. I use it both morning and night. I have this brush in three locations and have also given brushes to my husband and to several female friends. But, I use Kate Somerville products (about which I am equally enthusiastic) to clean and then moisturize my face. So I belive that it is a combination of the brush and the face products. I am 65 years old and now friends are inquiring if I have had a facelift!

Click Here to see more reviews about: CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Head for Normal Skin

Product Description:
What it is:An ultra-soft brush head for the Clarisonic Skincare Brush.What it does:The Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head - Delicate Skin is designed to provide mild exfoliation for skin that is extra sensitive and prone to irritation. It is perfect for facial cleansing, shave preparation, and for use on the décolleté and body.What else you need to know:Harness the revolutionary power of the Clarisonic Skincare System to achieve clear, soft, healthy results. This brush's purifying bristles are bacteria resistant.Be sure to replace your Clarisonic brush head every three months if used daily. Sign up below to be reminded when it's time to reorder!

Buy Now

Want to buy CLARISONIC Replacement Brush Head for Normal Skin at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment