Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This scrub is soo gentle! It cleans my skin without irritating it and a little bit goes a long way! When I rinse it out, I am left with soft, glowing skin! I highly recommend it!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dead Sea Mud Foaming Face and Body Scrub by ZAJA Natural - 6 oz
Product Description:
A wonderful skin confection that you won't be able to resist diving into. Made with pure handmade cream soap, genuine dead sea mud, camelina meal, strawberry seeds, grape seeds, jojoba oil, pure cane sugar, dead sea clay and rhassoul clay. Formulated to lather into a soft creamy texture and gently scrub away all your worries without scratching or irritating your skin.
Want to buy Dead Sea Mud Foaming Face and Body Scrub by ZAJA Natural - 6 oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment