Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Review of DELON Intense Moisturizing Tropical Fruit Passion Body Butter 6.9oz/196g

DELON Intense Moisturizing Tropical Fruit Passion Body Butter 6.9oz/196g
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Tropical Fruit Passion and Raspberry Currant by Delon are my favorite scents as they linger long after you slather them on to your skin! I've had people ask me what scent of perfume I am wearing! Also, I absolutely love the texture...it's soothing and it absolutely glides on my skin!
It's inexpensive (compared to other pricey brands) and it's worth the money! One of my all time favorite lotions!

Click Here to see more reviews about: DELON Intense Moisturizing Tropical Fruit Passion Body Butter 6.9oz/196g

Product Description:
Indulge your senses while softening your skin with this quick-absorbing and non-greasy body butter. Long lasting moisture, leaves skin silky soft and protected. It is free from animal ingredients. Not animal tested.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Want to buy DELON Intense Moisturizing Tropical Fruit Passion Body Butter 6.9oz/196g at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment