Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I tried this product for mild acne on my back and (sometimes) shoulders.While I agree with the other reviewers that it does have a nice scent, it did nothing to clear up my skin.I used it twice/day until the bottle was empty, with no noticeable results.Still, not everyone's acne responds to the same treatments, and I think this body wash is inexpensive enough that it is worth a try.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Body Wash for Clean, Clear Skin 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Product Description:
Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Treats and helps prevent body breakouts. Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash is a refreshing, clean-rinsing body wash that helps fight breakouts on your back, chest and shoulders. This effective, yet gentle formula contains a proven acne-fighting ingredient that treats and helps prevent breakouts without overdrying and irritating your skin. The foaming lather rinses completely without pore-clogging residue, leaving your skin feeling clean.
Want to buy Neutrogena Body Wash for Clean, Clear Skin 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment