Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I really like this Sunscreen...I am trying to get into good habits now while I still have a chance to prevent damage! This is a gentle suncreen that doesn't smell and doesn't break me out! It seems to make my skin look healthy and it is long wearing under my mineral makeup. Its completely non-greasy as well. I can layer it with a lightweight moisturizer underneath with no problem! It does leave a lightened cast on the skin so I think that darker tones might have a problem with it. I am a light olive and it lighens me up just a little which for me actually seems to help even out my complexion! High Quality stuff!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Topix Glycolix Elite Sunscreen SPF 30 1.6 oz
Product Description:
Specially formulated for oily and acne-prone skin.
Contains 5% ultra-pure glycolic acid with the proven keratolytic ingredient 2% salicylic acid. It also contains witch hazel to help deliver skin toning and astringent benefits. Patented pad applicator is convenient and simple to use. You see and feel the toning and cleaning results on your skin.
Want to buy Topix Glycolix Elite Sunscreen SPF 30 1.6 oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment