Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I started getting getting adult acne in my 20's.I have been fighting it every since.I am now in my late forties, that's over 20 years of fighting this problem.One day a few years ago, a friend told me about this product that was recommended by her dermatologist and was available over the counter without a prescription.Since I have literally tried every product out there, the one's on the store shelves, Proactiv and so on.Murad worked about 85% which I was at that time ecstatic about...then I bought Solvere...OMG I no longer have acne!Now I have just the occasional breakout.I mean OCCASIONAL, and by breakout I mean maybe one or two bumps.I love, love, love this product and now I live in fear that it will go away.The soap is the key, I use morning and night, the gel alone does not work.Also the gel is very drying so use as spot treatment.The moisturizer does pretty good, but I also have aging hormonal skin so my next problem is dry skin, but that I can totally deal with now that I no longer have acne.By the way, I ran out once and had to use Murad in a pinch and my acne started coming back. I have never given a 5 star on anything, because there is always room to improve, but this product as a whole is the number one best product ever, ever, ever.I highly recommend it and it is worth every penny! Sincerely, a real acne customer, not a fake on TV.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Solvere Acne Clearing Kit
Product Description:
Treat, heal, and prevent acne blemishes all at the same time when you use Solvere Acne Clearing Kit. It uses powerful acids to gently exfoliate and unclog the pores for clear, beautiful skin.The kit includes: Step 1 - Cleanser with 2% Salicylic Acid and 2% Glycolic Acid, Step 2 - Toner Pads with 2% Salicylic Acid and 2% Glycolic Acid, Step 3 - 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide Gel, and Step 4 - Fortified Moisturizer with Antioxidants.
Want to buy Solvere Acne Clearing Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment