Sunday, February 13, 2011

Review of Archipelago Botanicals Milk Oat Lotion No. 12 18.0 oz (with Pump)

Archipelago Botanicals Milk Oat Lotion No. 12 18.0 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using this lotion for several years and love it. I was happy to find it on Amazon. It's very thick but not greasy. It stays on your skin a long time. It smells great! I like both the Oat and the Soy versions equally. I've given as gifts and they seem to love it as well. It seems a little pricey but it does last a long time. I also recommend the Milk Body Wash.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Archipelago Botanicals Milk Oat Lotion No. 12 18.0 oz (with Pump)

Product Description:
Buy Archipelago Botanicals Body Lotion & Cream - Archipelago Botanicals Milk Oat Lotion No. 12 18.0 oz (with Pump). How-to-Use: Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area.

Buy Now

Want to buy Archipelago Botanicals Milk Oat Lotion No. 12 18.0 oz (with Pump) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment