Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I use tretinoin cream right now and my skin peels a bit and it's red. I used sample od this cleanser and I'm hooked! My skin is soft, clean (removes all impurities including make up), without tight feeling. Oils are helping with keeping pores clean and simple rule is that clean oils with oils. A lot of people with oily skin are stay always from oils but these ingredients are so good for problematic skin. You can also google oil Cleansing Method, I use it also and it works like nothing else for acneic skin. This cleanser is great for all skin types, dry, sensitive, normal and oily. try it, you won't regret it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: BioElements Sensitive Skin Cleanser 4oz
Product Description:
BioElements Sensitive Skin Cleanser 4oz
This Bioelements gentle oil-to-foam cleanser is water-activated oil that converts to gentle foam to melt away makeup, pollutants and excess sebum without any irritating side effects. Specially formulated for combination/slightly oily and combination/dry skin, this cleanser features complexion-calming oils that help to strengthen skins protective barrier against moisture loss and irritation. For best results, wet skin and apply Sensitive Skin Cleanser. Add more water if necessary and massage with fingertips until foam appears. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Companion products to the Sensitive Skin Cleanser include Equalizer and Makeup Dissolver for an effective and complete daily skincare regimen.
Want to buy BioElements Sensitive Skin Cleanser 4oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment