Friday, February 18, 2011

Review of ElizabethW Eau de Parfume - Vetiver

ElizabethW Eau de Parfume - Vetiver
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I started using the body lotion, and the scent is so beautiful that I can't get enough of it. I wish more people knew about it. I just happened to be in San Francisco and found it by chance.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ElizabethW Eau de Parfume - Vetiver

Product Description:
Earthy, woody, confident. elizabethW Eau de Parfum in Vetiver is an original creation of heavy Vetiver, balanced with light, citrus tones and green tints of Bergamot from the peels of nearly ripe fruit.

Buy NowGet 6% OFF

Want to buy ElizabethW Eau de Parfume - Vetiver at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment