Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)- Girls, these are the best mood lipstick ever ! ! !
-It stays on your lip almost the whole day and the color(blue)-is very subtle and light pink color for day or night.
- It just makes you look very pretty and natural. I have been using Fran Wilson for about 10 years. I used to buy from QVC but they are no longer carry it now.
- I am so glad to find them on Amazon.......Amazon has everything that you want to find....Amazon rocks!
- This mood lipstick come with very subtle color/s change that doesn't make you look like a clown.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mood Pearl Lipstick
Product Description:
Mood Pearl Lipsticks change color in response to your body chemistry. Long - lastinginchpersonalized inch color for up to 6 hours! These 6 pearlized shades give your lips the shimmering glow of precious pearls while moisturizing your lips with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E.
Want to buy Mood Pearl Lipstick at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment