Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been using Elta products for a little over a year now and this is my favorite of their products.After the product is applied it feels like nothing is on and the sunscreen can be used on the whole body.It is great knowing that you have maximum protection especially during the summer months.The product also doesn't come off when I sweat.I highly recommend this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Elta MD UV Clear SPF 46 4 Oz. Spray on
Product Description:
All EltaMD sun care and skin care products are non-comedogenic, sensitivity-free, fragrance-free and paraben -free. Each sunscreen gives you true UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection, micronized zinc oxide is a main ingredient in all EltaMD sunscreens.
Want to buy Elta MD UV Clear SPF 46 4 Oz. Spray on at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment