Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This product was HORRIBLE!!! Made my hair brittle like straw & very tangled. My hair is thin & very thin--almost fading--on my hairline. I read the reviews (which were good) on this product thinking it would help me with this problem. All it did was make my hair so brittle, that when I combed it, it felt like it would have ripped out. I bought the Nexxus VitaTress Cystine Treatment to go with the Nexxus VitaTress Essential Kit, and used the Cystine Treatment as a conditioner, but that didn't help at all either. My hair was just a matted, wet, brittle, hot mess. So I had no other choice but to re-wash my hair with my sister's shampoo & conditioner by Profectiv "Growth Formula," and this did the trick. It detangled my hair and bought it back to life, and I could comb thru it. But I'm glad I did not waste my money on the full size bottle, because this product it HORRIBLE!!!Now I just use Garnier Frutis Sleek & Shine 3 Minute Mask, this works awesome; it slowly changes your hair texture overtime of continues use. This Nexxus VitaTress Cystine Treatment did not work for me, maybe it will work for someone else.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nexxus VitaTress Cystine Treatment
Product Description:
Product DescriptionFor Fine, Fragile and Thinning Hair.A body-building, strengthening treatment.-Instantly penetrates the hair, allowing Cystine bonding to reinforce the hair shaft.-Amino Acids and Wheat Proteins add strength and elasticity.-Lightweight. Rinses out completely as it adds volume, body, and shine.-DHT inhibitors and circulation boosters promote healthy hair growth.-Key component in the Hair Revitalization Program.
Want to buy Nexxus VitaTress Cystine Treatment at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment