Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Review of MD Skincare Detox Duo ($70 Value)

MD Skincare Detox Duo
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had problems with dry skin on my feet and finally went to the Nordstrom Spa to get an expensive but top of the line pedicure. In the process they sold me some great products which I have subsequently purchased on Amazon at lower than retail prices. I just purchased the MD Skincare Detox Duo with the soak crystals and the scrub, but have only used it on my mother's feet. I noticed that her skin was dry, crusty, and flaking and I know like most people in their 80s has a difficult time bending to reach the feet. So I gave her a foot soak and donned some rubber gloves and used the foot scrub to remove the dead skin. The results were amazing. While there is more work to be done, there was a dramatic improvement. I then followed this by applying Gehwold ointment for cracked skin and Gehwold Blue lotion in combination. This is what they used on my feet at Nordstrom Spa and it's what I've been applying for a couple months now. It's amazing. While you're working to improve the skin on your own feet, do some older adult who can't reach and bend a favor and give them a foot treatment. Fathers' Day is coming! Buy rubber gloves first.

Click Here to see more reviews about: MD Skincare Detox Duo ($70 Value)

Product Description:
Includes: Purifying Bath Crystals - 8.8 ozAntioxidant Enzyme Buff - 10.5 ozDetox Duo• Luxurious experience restores vitality to depleted skin• Two purifying products defeat environmental aggressors and boost skin's natural defenses• Replenishes essential oils and antioxidants to the skinBeauty In: Toxins Out Natural Beauty Collection is a revolutionary approach in body treatment and revitalization. We have created a line of body products that successfully reverse the damage our skin suffers due to environmental pollutants. This is accomplished through a daily showering, bathing and moisturizing experience. We take skincare to a whole new level by using high concentrations of botanical extracts, essential oils, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals along with a proprietary blend of detoxifying chelators. What it does:Purifying Bath Crystals •Soaking experience delivers silky-soft, firmer looking skin •Botanical extracts and minerals help remove toxins, relieve tension and heal irritation•Chelatorswork to restore water to its purest form -for a bath the way nature intendedAntioxidant Enzyme Buff • Washes away lifeless cells revealing glowing, renewed skin • Botanical extracts, essential oils, antioxidants & minerals nourish the body's largest organ• Helps create a protective barrier and boost skin's immunity to free radicals caused by environmental aggressors

Buy Now

Want to buy MD Skincare Detox Duo ($70 Value) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment