Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have really fallen for Fruits and Passions' shower gels, after having decided that their shower creams were too heavy and lacked sufficient lather. I tried the berry one first. It was purely lovely, with real berry fragrance and great lather. Well, when something is that good, more of it is better. The grapefruit quava was the next one I tried. Expecting it to be a real pick-me-up in the morning, I figured I wouldn't want to be washing with it at night while winding down. But it doesn't matter. It's wonderful anytime. Enjoy!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fruits and Passion Fruity Shower Gel, Grapefruit Guava, 6.7-Ounce Tube
Product Description:
Add a dose of pleasure to your daily beauty rituals with this captivating, fresh and radiantly fragrant Shower Gel. A frothy delight for your body, Fruits & Passion's Fruity Shower Gel is formulated with plant-derived glycerin to clean gently and leave the skin delicately scented.Fruits & Passion's entire Fruity collection has an exhilarating aroma of fruit combined with the benefits of sweet almond oil and blackberry leaf extract. Fruits & Passion draws its inspiration from nature and uses genuine plant extracts in the creation of innovative, effective products. To ensure our products quality and efficacy, we carefully extract our active ingredients from plants paying special attention to maintaining their beneficial properties. No mineral oils or animal derivatives are used. Our formulas meet the highest standards for freshness and safety, and Fruits & Passion never tests on animals.
Want to buy Fruits and Passion Fruity Shower Gel, Grapefruit Guava, 6.7-Ounce Tube at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment