Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have only used this product for a week and what a difference. I have acne-prone skin and I have tried just about every facial product there is but nothing has begun to rapidly clear my skin like this product. My blemishes have been reduced, the oil has decreased, and clearer, more even-toned skin has surfaced. The sulfur ingredient is the key.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Peter Thomas Roth Sulfur Cooling Masque
Product Description:
Skin clearing sulfur
Therapeutic eucalyptus
Soothing aloe
Purifying kaolin
For the treatment of acne
An aromatic medication masque with eucalyptus, sulfur and purified clay designed to exfoliate dead skin cells. Cleanses oily, T-zone, clogged pores. Dries and clears blemishes and helps prevent their return.
Animal Cruelty Free
Made in USA
Want to buy Peter Thomas Roth Sulfur Cooling Masque at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment