Friday, March 25, 2011

Review of TheBalm Balms Away

TheBalm Balms Away
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been dating my boyfriend for two years now, and his sister has had this make up remover since before we had been dating. It's running low but she still has the same one. I've talked to her about it and she says that she doesn't need to use much of it at all. Also considering that she as been in almost every play imaginable, this make up remover has been able to remove some of the craziest eye make up.

Seriously, it works really well and it's lasted forever. I would highly recommend it, and I am buying some now!

Click Here to see more reviews about: TheBalm Balms Away

Product Description:
What it is:A vitamin-infused, skin-soothing eye makeup remover.What it does:TheBalm Balms Away's moisturizing formula easily removes eye makeup, ensuring that your beauty sleep delivers the restful benefits it should. It's made with vitamins A, C, and E, and a blend of plant-derived sterols and lipids that hydrate and restore skin.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates

Buy Now

Want to buy TheBalm Balms Away at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment