Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this brush!I have been looking to replace an old brush that I had for the past 20 years, but wanted one exactly like the old one.And I finally found it!What I love: the wooden handle, the metal pins, and the rubber bladder that holds the pins and flexes as you brush.The metal pins brush through tangles better than plastic.Also, there are no screw on parts for hair to catch in; the handle and flat part are one piece.This is a brush you will have for 20 years.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Acca Kappa Professional Pro Pneumatic Hair Brush, Oval, Chrome Pins
Product Description:
Easy to use Kotibe Wood handle with heat resistant pins. This Acca Kappa Pneumatic brush is designed with round ended pins to massage the scalp. Recommended for drying medium and long hair. Made in Italy.
Want to buy Acca Kappa Professional Pro Pneumatic Hair Brush, Oval, Chrome Pins at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment