Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Review of Aphogee Style & Wrap Mousse 8.5oz

Aphogee Style & Wrap Mousse 8.5oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I actually bought two wrap lotions: this one, and the one from Proclaim, with Olive Oil - I prefer the Proclaim over this one - I didn't get a good feel from this one after using it the first time, however, I must admit, I am going to give it another try because I personally don't think I am using the foaming wrap lotion properly, and need to tutor myself on how to really use it. I am new to doing my own hair at home, and want to learn so much, and I have even applied relaxer to my hair without error, but for some reason foaming wrap lotion baffles me! LOL! I will learn, and I am sure, like all of the other Aphogee products I use, this one is sufficient.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aphogee Style and Wrap Mousse 8.5oz

Product Description:
Apply throughout damp or dry hair, prior to styling. This easy to apply foam adds incredible shine and body when used for heat styling, wrapping or setting your hair. Non-sticky, no flake formula provides extra long lasting hold and ApHogee Pro-Phytamine complex provides protection against heat and hair breakage. Alcohol free formula.

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Want to buy Aphogee Style and Wrap Mousse 8.5oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment