Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have curly hair that can get quite frizzy when dry.I also don't like a really firm hold, preferring a softer look and feel.I had found an olive-oil based product at a salon, but it was pricey, so I tried to find a similar product online.
I ordered this one - great price, arrived quickly.It worked well for me, defining the curls, keeping away the friz, and keeping my hair in place without a solid helmet-hair effect.
The only problem was my wife didn't like the smell of the stuff.I didn't notice any unpleasant smell at all, but my wife didn't like it any vetoed my continued use of this product.So, I went back to the salon and got the expensive stuff.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Africa's Best Organics Olive Oil Extra Virgin Conditioner Leave-In 6 oz.
Product Description:
Africa's Best Organics Olive Oil Extra Virgin Conditioner Leave-In strengthens hair instantly helps stop breakage restores softness & shine. Fortified and enriched with extra virgin olive oil, organic by African's Best Olive oil leave-in conditioner goes beyond conditioning by reaching a higher level of hair moisturizing, strengthening and revitalizing. Formulated with the age old properties of extra virgin olive oil, Organic by African's Best helps to stop breakage, strengthen hair instantly and restore shine to dull-lifeless hair. Regular use leaves hair soft, silky, and healthy looking as never before. Excellent for all hair types, including natural, relaxed pressed, texturized or color-treated hair.
Want to buy Africa's Best Organics Olive Oil Extra Virgin Conditioner Leave-In 6 oz. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment