Monday, April 25, 2011

Review of ARCONA Toner Tea Bar, Cleanse AM/PM 4 oz (118 g)

ARCONA Toner Tea Bar, Cleanse AM/PM 4 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I totally disagree with another reviewer about the smell -- I guess it's a personal thing.I really like the smell, it smells like a spicy orange to me.I got a free sample of this product and really liked how it cleaned as well.I have an oily T-zone and aging skin overall.This left my skin feeling very clean, cleaner than I can remember any other cleanser making it feel.But it doesn't feel dry at all.I plan to buy it now that my sample is used up.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ARCONA Toner Tea Bar, Cleanse AM/PM 4 oz (118 g)

Product Description:
All Skin Types
Antioxidant facial cleanser heals and strengthens your skin as it tones and minimizes pores. Neutralize free radicals, calm and protect skin with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory green and black teas. Nourish, oxygenate and clarify your skin with antibacterial enzyme-rich manuka honey and vitamin E. Maintain your skin's natural ph balance with soothing lecithin, yucca and aloe extracts.
Like all products in ARCONA's skin therapy regimen, Toner Tea Bar is cosmeceutically formulated with pure, natural ingredients, cold-pressed in small batches to keep them fresh, active and super-effective. For optimal results, we recommend using this product within six months of opening. change may be immediately noticeable; however, full benefits are derived as skin is brought into balance by regular use.
Made in USA

Buy Now

Want to buy ARCONA Toner Tea Bar, Cleanse AM/PM 4 oz (118 g) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment