Sunday, April 24, 2011

Review of PCA Skin (pHaze 6+) Hydrator Plus SPF 25

PCA Skin Hydrator Plus SPF 25
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this on the recommendation of the esthetician who gave me a facial last week.I am not a big beauty product user, and typically buy my products at the grocery store - when I think about it.I didn't really know what I expected from this product when I bought it, but it's wonderful for my dry skin.It dries quickly and makes my skin quickly feel smooth and silky instead of greasy and slick like a lot of other high-moisturizing products do.I'm incredibly surprised and impressed.I've never had a facial creme work this well, and since I've had no brand loyalty until now, I've tried a bunch of them.

This product has no scent, and a little goes a long way.I'll not only be sticking with this product, but I'll probably start looking into their other products.Hopefully they have an eye cream!

Click Here to see more reviews about: PCA Skin (pHaze 6+) Hydrator Plus SPF 25

Product Description:
A collagen-free emollient moisturizer for dry or mature skin which provides extra protection from UVA and UVB rays while replenishing natural oils.

Buy Now

Want to buy PCA Skin (pHaze 6+) Hydrator Plus SPF 25 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment