Saturday, April 2, 2011

Review of Cake Eyeliner from Fran Wilson

Cake Eyeliner from Fran Wilson
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For me, the only eyeliner is a cake liner.I am a make up artist and have found it so hard to find a reasonably priced cake eyeliner.(ie Clinique wanted $18.00 2 years ago, Chanel is around $75)I got this in the mail yesterday and tried it.It is wonderful and the price is right.It comes with a little brush.I used my longer brush.The consistency is the same as the very expensive liners.
Thanks for carrying this.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cake Eyeliner from Fran Wilson

Product Description:
Easy to apply professional precision eyeliner. Delivers a perfect fine line every time with one quick stroke. Gentle, longwearing, and smudge-resistant protein-based formula.

Buy NowGet 21% OFF

Want to buy Cake Eyeliner from Fran Wilson at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment