Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had recently had a micro-laser peel and was told by the MD to use this product.It was great! Its strong enough to keep the skin clean yet very gentle and non-irritating on skin that has undergone a peel as strong as this.I liked it so much that I have continued using it as part of my regular maintenance routine.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neova Procyte Radiant Skin Cleanser 2oz
Product Description:
Neova Procyte Radiant Skin Cleanser 2ozAn exfoliating cleanser that removes dead skin cells and oils with alpha hydroxy acids lactic, citric and tartaric. Formulated with a gentle system of deep cleansing surfactants to quickly dissolve unwanted residues of skin oils, dead surface cells, dirt and makeup. Fresher, cleaner skin is revealed and a radiant complexion is restored. Recommended for normal and combination skin
Want to buy Neova Procyte Radiant Skin Cleanser 2oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment