Saturday, April 23, 2011

Review of Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick 08 Golden Brandy

Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick 08 Golden Brandy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this lipstick. It feels so good on my lips. It is one of the only lipsticks that I will use the whole tube & have to buy again. Nothing else comes close. I do have other lipsticks but I seem to get tired of them after a while. Not this one. I'm off to get more now.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick 08 Golden Brandy

Product Description:
Buy Clinique Lipsticks - Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick 08 Golden Brandy. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired.

Buy Now

Want to buy Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick 08 Golden Brandy at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment