Monday, May 30, 2011

Review of Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer, Oil-Free, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer, Oil-Free, 4 fl oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My acne was fairly bad before I bought this product. I actually bought it on sale from Ulta originally, but I am now at a seasonal job in the boonies which requires me to make my orders online. It's cheaper here on Amazon than at Ulta, and the shipping is at mostday late.

As far as the actual product is concerned, my skin ALWAYS dries out really bad with the usual acne product which causes acne spots, redness, andpeeling of the skin. I've been using this product for a litte over a year now, and it has dramatically reduced all of these symptoms.. Overall I feel this product is worth the money and effort. Way to go, Clean and Clear!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer, Oil-Free, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Product Description:
Salicylic Acid Acne Medication. Moisturizes dry skin. Treats & helps prevent pimples. Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer for soft, clear skin. This unique lotion combines oil-free moisturizers with a proven pimple-fighting ingredient. Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft while helping to treat and prevent pimples.

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Want to buy Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer, Oil-Free, 4 fl oz (120 ml) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment