Monday, May 30, 2011

Review of Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel, Clear Skin, 7 Oz.

Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel, Clear Skin, 7 Oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This shave gel is beyond one of the best I've ever used. It's like a shaving cream and face wash all in one. It leaves your face feeling silky smooth and gives your face that freshly scrubbed out of the shower sensation. I have rough facial hair that curls in, so to get a nice close shave in the past, meant tons of nicks and cuts, which eventually lead to ingrown hairs and a face full of toilet paper pieces to stop the bleeding. But since I've been using the Gillette Fusion Clear Skin Hydra Gel, it's like my razor just glides across my face without tugging on my facial hair, and I've since said "goodbye" to nicks, cuts, and the resulting ingrown hairs. For the best shaving experience, shave right after a hot shower so that your face is still warm and damp and your pores are open. Take some more warm water and splash it on your face. Generously cover your face with the Fusion gel and shave with a normal Gillette Fusion razor, or the new Gillette ProGlide for best results. And no, I'm not a spokesperson for Gillette. I just follow directions on the products. If you're face isn't as silky smooth as mine after you're done, I'd recommend the Fusion Tough Beard Hydra Gel, as that is what my father uses for his coarse beard, and he refuses to use any other shave gel.

All-in-all this is the best shave gel ever invented for those who want a nice clean shave that won't clog your pores and will leave your skin silky and smooth with a freshly washed feeling. No cons that I can come up with yet, but I'll edit this review as soon as I find one.

5-stars for a product that actually delivers what it advertises. Something hard to come by these days. So Gillette, I applaud you. Give it a try people. You won't regret it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel, Clear Skin, 7 Oz.



Buy Now

Want to buy Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel, Clear Skin, 7 Oz. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment