Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am very disappointed in this product.It smells good and that's about it. I am happy for those of you who do like it. I gave mine away.It's not for all hair types. You really do have to use loads of it. It's expensive and doesn't do much better than some of the other less expensive products.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mixed Chicks Mixed Chicks Leave In Conditioner 1 Liter
Product Description:
curl-defining formula designed for us and when we say, "us", we mean "many." Even if you aren't mixed, you may have frizz and unruly curls. MIXED CHICKS leave-in conditioner will fix that. Whether you're black, white, asian, latin, mediterranean, or any glorious combination of the above, you'll love the way these non-sticky, lightweight, products leave your hair inviting to touch
Want to buy Mixed Chicks Mixed Chicks Leave In Conditioner 1 Liter at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment