Friday, May 6, 2011

Review of Skin-Deep Cleanser

Skin-Deep Cleanser
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This cleanser is fabulous! I have combination, sensitive skin and I love it! No scent to deal with, no dyes. Skin Deep Cleanser cleans without stripping and leaves no residue behind. I wear lots of mascara--Skin Deep Cleanser even keeps my washcloths from mascara stains. I hate having to do a skin regimen. Skin Deep Cleanser and Regen de Peau II with Pene-fusion 8 Technology are a great skin solution for those who hate regimens but want beautiful skin. My Rosacea, dry patches, oily T-zone and sensitive eye areas thank you!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Skin-Deep Cleanser

Product Description:
RéGéN De Peau's Flash Foaming Cleansing Lotion, Skin Deep is the perfect companion to RéGéN De Peau II Crème. This flash foaming lotion is a soap free gel cleanser mild enough even for ultra- sensitive skin. So gentle you can shampoo your eyelashes, removing even water proof make up instantly. Its flash foaming action feels rich and luxurious to the touch as water dispersible conditioners hydrate and prepares the upper skin layers to receive the deep penetrating action of RéGéN De Peau II with Pene-Fusion 8TM Technology.RéGéN De Peau Flash Foaming Lotion deeply cleanses acne prone skin quickly and thoroughly leaving a nourishing healing barrier to protect against bacteria.

Buy Now

Want to buy Skin-Deep Cleanser at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment