Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Review of Stila Sheer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 Oil Free

Stila Sheer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 Oil Free
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I searched for more than 2 months for a perfect tinted moisturizer to wear in the summer. I didn't want anything heavy- something to throw on to go to the beach or run errands. I tried over 10 brands and most of them were sticky, oily, streaky, etc. I was really bummed and had my eye on the Stila version for quite a while but didn't want to spend $36! But I'm glad I did because it is worth it! It has great coverage but still feels like you don't have anything on! Not oily what so ever and doesn't leave a film or streaks. If you are looking for something light to throw on and go this is it! You won't be dissapointed!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Stila Sheer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 Oil Free

Product Description:
What it is:An oil-free moisturizer with a hint of color.What it does:Just in time for summer, Stila introduces Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30. The new formula packs all the benefits of a moisturizer, sunscreen, and medium coverage foundation all into one. With twice the SPF power as the original best seller, this oil-free formula is Stila's latest multi-tasking makeup must-have.What else you need to know:This formula provides SPF 30 protection, evens skintone and tones down flaws with medium coverage. It naturally absorbs oil with white willow bark to leave your skin glowing, but never shiny. It moisturizes and smoothes skin with silk amino acids, while improving the skin's natural barrier protection, and soothes skin with pomegranate extract (a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant). Comes in a shade to match every skintone.Size: 1.7 oz

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Want to buy Stila Sheer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 Oil Free at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment