Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have used this for many years--though this is the first time I bought it via Amazon. I have found it cleans deeply and is very refreshing, with a wonderful aroma. It is rather expensive, even via Amazon, but as I wear little or no make-up, I prefer to put my $$ on a cleanser. The Iris Toner makes a great follow-up.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Weleda Iris Cleansing Lotion, Classic - 3.4 fl oz
Product Description:
A Natural Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin
Iris Cleansing Lotion Classic is a refreshing emulsion to clean the pores, remove make-up and care for the skin. Our classic formula thoroughly washes away impurities and debris leaving skin feeling smooth and radiant. Ideal for normal to oily skin types. Contains precious extracts of iris, lavender, lemon, grapefruit and rosemary.
Want to buy Weleda Iris Cleansing Lotion, Classic - 3.4 fl oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment