Monday, June 6, 2011

Review of The Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash

The Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've only used the product once because I got a little sample from a salesperson.But so far, so good.I agree with the other reviews that there aren't many scrubbies within the product itself.However, I bought a facial cleanser brush for $3 (also at The Body Shop) and used it with my sample and I think that's what helped remove the blackheads.I immediately saw a reduction in the size and appearance of the blackheads on my nose and chin.The facial brush may be a little harsh for some, but if you can handle using the brush along with this blackhead exfoliator scrub, it certainly does the trick.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash

Product Description:
Best if you want to: Keep your skin clear and soft with a creamy facial scrub that is specially formulated to help unclog pores by gently exfoliating to remove trapped dirt, oil and dead skin cells. How it works: Aromatic lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Crushed apricot stones and silica mildly and effectively exfoliate skin.

Buy Now

Want to buy The Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment