Monday, June 6, 2011

Review of Palvin-Bid Palvin-Bid Hair Conditioning Line Bi-Neutralizing Blue Or Green 16.9oz/500ml

Palvin-Bid Palvin-Bid Hair Conditioning Line Bi-Neutralizing Blue Or Green 16.9oz/500ml
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
In 1980-1981 I lived in Lugano, Switzerland (1 hour north of Milan, Italy) and as a teenager in college I went to the beauty salon for hair color.
My hair was really damaged from (my at home) over bleaching.
In the salon they called this "Creme Verde" which means "green creme".
It was an instantaneous miracle every timethey used this product my hair felt like SILK within minutes.

Palvin Bid (Made in Italy) had a distinct smell to it. And lovely at that.
When I moved back to the USA I started looking for "Creme Verde" I didn't know the product name was Palvin Bid.

I searched on and off for years - literally, and FINALLY I saw the in a beauty supply salon, as soon as I smelled it I WAS SO EXCITED TO FINALLY FIND THIS AGAIN!

I've tried so many brands, the reported "best" conditioners and NOTHING works like Palvin Bid.

Many people don't know about it. Most hair salons do NOT carry it. I think that is due to not knowing the product exists.

I you have a salon BUY THIS your customers will THANK YOU.

If you need THE BEST conditioner on earth - THIS IS IT! Nothing does what this does - and you WILL see and feel the results from ONE use.

If you want to give it a try before shelling out more money, try a smaller, less expensive size such as PALVIN-BID Hair Conditioning Lane Bi-Neutralizing Blue or Green Formula 8.45oz/250ml and if you love it (I would be shocked if you don't) getting this pump size is the best way to go - and there's even one larger than this.

I swear by this product since 1980 - I believe you will love it, too.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Palvin-Bid Palvin-Bid Hair Conditioning Line Bi-Neutralizing Blue Or Green 16.9oz/500ml

Product Description:
NOTE:This Palvin Bid Conditioner is Manufactured in two colors Green and Blue.You will be shipped color which is available at time of order.Manufactured by Tocco Magico - Rome, Italy.Recommended for color-treated, bleached or permed hair. It soothes the irritant effects of dyes, bleaches or perms.Its components are easily absorbed by the skin. Palvin-Bid acts deeply on the hair, by chemically resolving and neutrolizing all the residues of dyes, bleaches, and perms (I.E. oxidizing substances, ammonia, and other caustic substances).By fighting the harmful effects of oxigen and ammonia on the hair follicle structure (I.E.enlarged scales, too much porosity), Palvin-Bid restores the hair to its natural condition and helps to prevent split ends.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Want to buy Palvin-Bid Palvin-Bid Hair Conditioning Line Bi-Neutralizing Blue Or Green 16.9oz/500ml at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment