Friday, June 10, 2011

Review of Likas Papaya Soap

Likas Papaya Soap
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really didn't expect much from this product, in fact now that I think about it I'm not so sure why I bothered. I'm African American, but have a golden orange undertone to my skin--usually. In the summer my skin always turns darker with a purple undertone and I get very ashy. I've been using Likas Papaya soap for about two months (just one bar will last for a very long time) every time I am in my bikini I get sooo many compliments on my skin tone. All of my friends say they are so jealous because they love the color of my skin. I just make sure to use sun block and wash everyday with this soap and I love the results. Please remember it's not a quick over night kind of change, but gradually it will turn your skin to it's natural color and with a glow. Oh and be sure to scrub your skin with it, I use a very rough luffa so I don't know if that makes a difference of not.

THANKS!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Likas Papaya Soap

Product Description:
FIRST FILIPINO PURE ORGANIC HERBAL SOAP

Buy Now

Want to buy Likas Papaya Soap at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment