Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Review of philosophy makeup optional kit, congested 1 set

philosophy makeup optional kit, congested 1 set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I hate to be the only one writing a less than happy review, but this product didn't live up to my expectations. It did improve my skin a little (I was using Proactiv before and it DID NOT work at all for me.) I really liked the cleanser, it has a great feel and smell to it. The other products didn't really seem to do much. It cleared my skin up a bit, but left my skin with a rather rough feel to it. I think that maybe I just have exceptionally difficult adult acne.

Click Here to see more reviews about: philosophy makeup optional kit, congested 1 set

Product Description:
does your skin need to be decongested? cover up is not a solution for clogged pores, mild blemishes, irregular texture or lack of skin radiance. The key is 24/7 exfoliation of your skin and the continuous shedding of your pore walls. our makeup optional systems incorporate a weekly 2-phase microdelivery peel with a daily 4-step skin regimen. our program will help decongest clogged pores, smooth irregular texture, even out skin tone and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while restoring your radiance so makeup is truly an option.

Buy Now

Want to buy philosophy makeup optional kit, congested 1 set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment