Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am buying my third pair of these scissors. The first I had for so many years, the tiny "screw" finally loosened. I could probably find someone to repair them for me, but I am too lazy I guess. The second pair I ruined because I made the mistake of cutting the stem of an artificial flower with them. Do not attempt to cut wire with these, because it will definitely tweak them out of shape. For nails, these are so sharp and precise, you can snip the tiniest hangnails, and they will cut through the toughest toenails. I use them almost everyday and my husband is even hooked on them now too and keeps bugging me to replace my damaged pair! I hope Seki Edge never goes out of business.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seki Edge Fingernail Scissors
Product Description:
Buy Seki Edge Manicure & Pedicure Tools - Seki Edge Fingernail Scissors SS-200. How-to-Use: Cut fingernail in small sections to shape.
Want to buy Seki Edge Fingernail Scissors at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment