Sunday, July 17, 2011

Review of Archipelago Botanicals Milk Lotion - Oat

Archipelago Botanicals Milk Lotion - Oat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just tried this lotion today in a little boutique, and I'm obssessed with it!It makes my skin incredibly silky without feeling greasy or thick.The skin softening affect is long-lasting.And the aroma is cozy and inviting -- sort of like the smell of clean baby skin, but without smelling like baby powder.I've already used a good portion of the 4 oz bottle I bought today...I'm definitely going to need this larger pump bottle.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Archipelago Botanicals Milk Lotion - Oat

Product Description:
Enjoy smooth, sparkling, and touchably smooth skin again with Archipelago Botanicals Milk Lotion - Oat. The rich, skin-softening lotion hydrates and heals dryness while imparting long-lasting moisture and transforming the overall texture and appearance of your skin.

Buy Now

Want to buy Archipelago Botanicals Milk Lotion - Oat at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment