Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My sister had this at her house and I decided to try it.I noticed a difference right away in my skin and purchased it when I got home.I have tried everything from Proactiv to Origins Modern Friction and even Oil of Olay.Nothing has cleared up my skin and made itbetter than this product.It's gentle enough to use daily and won't dry out my skin.I even switched my daughter over to it and have noticed a huge change in her skin as well.I have even tried other other Peter Thomas Roth buffing beads and love them ALL!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads
Product Description:
Botanical Buffing Beads With sebum emulsifying jojoba beads, whole leaf aloe vera and botanical nutrients for all skin types An ultra gentle, clean Jojoba bead scrub for all skin types that contains fine florabeads and botanical nutrients that work in two ways. First, they help exfoliate surface dead skin cells, allowing active treatment products and moisturizers to penetrate better when applied. Then, our ultra-fine jojoba beads help open clogged pores and emulsify the sebum that contributes to blackheads and whiteheads. Because these unique buffing beads gradually dissolve with continued contact with the skin's surface, the risk of irritation is minimal, leaving the skin smooth and refreshed.
Want to buy Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment