Saturday, July 23, 2011

Review of Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Super Shimmer - Strike It Rich

Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Super Shimmer - Strike It Rich
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been wearing this eyeshadow day in and day out for the past three years, and I get compliments on it all the time. It is the PERFECT shade of gold and has a ton of shimmer. If you wet the brush first, it's even shinier. The color lasts all day, though the shimmer tends to fade. I've tried cheaper gold shadows and NONE compare to this one--don't waste your time! Spend the $14 and get the most beautiful eyeshadow Clinique has to offer.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Super Shimmer - Strike It Rich

Product Description:
New Product From Cosmetic Mall 14 July 2010

Buy Now

Want to buy Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Super Shimmer - Strike It Rich at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment