Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Cover Your Gray Color Comb - Black
This is the worst product I have ever purchased through Amazon.com. Infact I have 9unused packets of this color combs. I would be really appreciated if Amazon.com will return my money back. I would want to tell all my freinds and collegues not to purchase this bad product. It is a waist of my money and time. I am really upset about this product. Infact I have lost my trust in Amazon.com items. If you can help me re-establish my trust with your products by returning my money back I would really appreciate that. Please reply to me.
I would rate this item as zero stars. I even don't want to rate this product. Such a bad product.
Anthony Amaratunge
Email:primrose@uw.edu
Click Here to see more reviews about: Irene Gari Cover Your Grey for Women Color Comb Hair Coloring Products
Product Description:
Buy Irene Gari Hair Color Gray Coverage - Irene Gari Cover Your Grey for Women Color Comb 10g/0.33oz - Medium Brown. How-to-Use: Dip comb in warm water and run through roots or the gray areas you wish to apply color to. Allow hair to dry thoroughly before you use your own comb or brush to blend the applied color.
Want to buy Irene Gari Cover Your Grey for Women Color Comb Hair Coloring Products at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment