Friday, July 15, 2011

Review of Phyto specific Extreme Shine Spray Aero 2.5 Oz

Phyto specific Extreme Shine Spray Aero 2.5 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This spray was way to intense. When I used the spray after styling my hair, it weighed down my hair making it look very greasy and oily. I didn't have time to redo my entire hair. So I had to go all day long feeling like I hadn't washed my hair in days. The next time I used it, I made sure not to use as much but I still got the same results. I ended up returning it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Phyto specific Extreme Shine Spray Aero 2.5 Oz

Product Description:
Phyto Specific Extreme Shine Spray is a delicately-scented spray coats hair with rich botanical extracts without weighing it down. Enhancing your already gorgeous style, Extreme Shine Spray gives your hair luminosity and radiance for a style that's extra special. Great for curly or relaxed hair, this multi-purpose formula works great on all hair types. Phyto Specific Extreme Shine Spray hydrates and conditions while protecting from external stresses.

Buy Now

Want to buy Phyto specific Extreme Shine Spray Aero 2.5 Oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment