Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I really like this little eyeshadow. The brush is part of the lid so it's easy to hang on to. I like the dark brown and beige. My eyes are blue/gray and it makes my eyes look great.I would like to buy more of these in other shades. I also like the shadow because it is matte and doesn't have added glimmer because glimmer shows wrinkles. It goes on smoothly and lasts untill you wash it off at night.It's a keeper.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Styli-Style Slide Shadow
Product Description:
Slide Shadow - Let the eyes have it!Formulated in Italy from a rich and silky smooth micro powder, Slide Shadow is a new shadow duet designed for dramatic effects and easy application.The exclusive packaging is unlike anything you've seen before.The applicator actually functions as magnifying glass to more dramatically portray shadow color on the eye.
Want to buy Styli-Style Slide Shadow at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment